I was going through looking at May pictures and I realized there were lots of random pictures. I guess things just struck me as funny or something. So I thought I would share.
I told the kids to go outside. It was a beautiful day and they did not need to be inside. Jaxon took his Magic cards outside. Not exactly what I was thinking.
We went to the park during Tanner's lacrosse practice. I realize that Jaxon is too old for playground equipment- But I was wanting to play basketball with him or something. He took a book.
We found a fun park. It has a "space see saw"...
...and a zip line
My mom had this old hat of my grandpa's in her garage.
Tanner found a four leaf clover in our yard. He's super lucky!
Jaxon plays the trombone.
Alex in bed. He is cute.
Jaxon does do homework! amazing!
We found this in our backyard. The golf ball still in the hole it made.
Have you seen our fence?
It snowed at our house. Well, it was sooo cottony. The picture does not do it justice. It was magical with all the cotton flying around.
Some of the cotton on our deck.
Cotton on our grass.
Chase in a shopping cart. He was stuck. So of course I took a picture of him instead of getting him out.
This is a weird plant in our garden. I planted it- it is a Chinese poppy or something.
Look at the weird white stuff that is covering it. It is weird. I'll be excited to see what the blossoms do.
1 comment:
Janelle! I'm so glad that I finally remembered to look at your blog because I sure miss your cute kids! I love all those random pictures!
Post a Comment