My brother and his family came to visit!
It was very convenient that they came when it was time to do Andre's birthday celebratory ice cream party! Remember- Andre's actual birthday we were on a beach.
We do this every year instead of birthday cake.
I buy way too much ice cream and then I cover up the packages and everyone tries to guess what the flavor is.
This year I bought 13 different flavors because there were so many people.
I didn't realize that that meant that we all had to try 13 different kinds. Lets hear it for happy accidents! (We were very full by the end).
Happy birthday Andre! You deserve more than 13 flavors of ice cream!
Then we played lots of games. We all love games.
We played so many games this week- that we were all so sick of games. I didn't even take pictures of all the games we played because these pictures are what we looked like- with different clothes
Then Tanner had to say goodbye because he was leaving for scout camp the next morning. He was sad to not be here with cousins, but so excited for scout camp.
He had to say goodbye to Connor for a really long time because Connor is on his way to the Netherlands for his mission. We are so exited for him!
One of the days we went up to Millcreek canyon. This is a tradition. My parents love to take their grand kids up to this canyon and play in the stream.
We played some games...
Chatted...
Built some cool boats with grandpa...
floated those boats...
played in the water...
Played dungeons and dragons...
5 crowns...
Then after another night of game playing, the rest of us said goodbye to our favorite Young cousins who live in Arizona. We love them!
2 comments:
I love your ice cream tradition!! Also, we love games and you play the same types of games we love to play. :) Fun!
It was so fun to see you guys. I think I'm still full from all the ice cream!
Post a Comment