Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Random

September is over and it was really busy. Here are some things I have not blogged about.

Jaxon has been practicing for months and finally the performances have started. This was parent's night.


This is what I am doing on Thursday nights- Stake Young women's volleyball. It is fun.





I am still doing Webelos. This is the Arrow of Light ceremony for some of my boys.

We went to the Museum of Natural History on the library free day.







Tanner had his first Court of Honor and earned his Scout, Tenderfoot, Second Class, and First Class badges. I was up in front when he got those. So I just got a picture of all the boys sitting in a row.


I went in to check on Alex one night. This is how he was reading.

The marching band plays for the high school games.
Close up!

This game Bingham won with NO problem. The band played a lot because the score was something like 64 to 0.


Me and the little boys went on a walk near our house. We used to go here all the time before they paved it. I think I liked it unpaved better.

No comments: