Whoa! September is almost over.
Here is a rundown of what is going on around here.
Smore's and friends
Piano! Alex is really good at this.
(He is having a piano crisis right now but he is pushing through it)
For Jaxon's birthday, Jaxon didn't know what he wanted and we offered to send him and a friend to Comic Com. He was so excited about that! Tanner had already had his party and he got to choose his present- he picked a comic con ticket.
My boys don't take pictures. But for this I really wanted some pictures of my boys enjoying their birthday present. So I talked to them over and over about how Tanner could take a picture of Jaxon and his friend and then Jaxon could take one of Tanner. I talked to them about finding a cool sign or someone in costume and take pictures by them. This is what I got. They are all from Tanner and I appreciate each one of them.
Jaxon playing Magic
Jaxon and friend playing Magic
Selfie of Tanner
Jaxon and friend walking
So... they loved loved loved comic con. And had fun all day long. I also love that Jaxon and Tanner get along so well.
Labor Day! We didn't have big plans and then some neighbors offered us some tickets to a Bee's game. We went!
The tickets were way on the side.
And we kind of got hot. Like it was really hot.
So I took Alex and Chase to explore in the shade. We watched from some cooler areas.
Chase got a bee from a balloon clown. (and yes, he is wearing a Red Sox shirt and Pirates hat. Both baseball, and we were at a baseball game.
Then Andre, Tanner, and Jaxon came and found us and we moved to some empty seats in the shade. So. Much. Better. Then we enjoyed the game.
This was the last game of the season. The people behind us had lots of extra coupons for free hotdogs and drinks. They gave us some since they could not use them another time. It was awesome!
But really the kids just wanted to play their games.
Well, Alex is sooo excited. He started with "Up With Kids". It is a singing and acting class. He loves it so much and it is so much his personality. He he is being a zombie.
Chase is also playing the piano and he is having fun learning new songs.
Chase got to meet a police officer at scouts. Cute picture.
The stake has a fair every year- and we mostly don't go. Andre has a new calling as ward mission leader. Andre got to help set up and cook the hot dogs.
The kids watched a clown and had fun with different fair type games
and got faced painted.
Andre plays soccer most Saturdays and I sometimes get to go watch him. I really like to watch and I hope to see them more often now that Saturdays are less busy.
Andre ready to head the ball.
Andre is the best defender.
Slide tackle!
Penalty wall.
BYU / Utah game
This is really how Jaxon watched the game. Not one minute of watching!
Some of my cute Webelos got their Arrow of Light.
The school had a fair. The kids love this every year.
They both loved sitting at the dunk tank.
Jaxon had a parent night to show us all of their hard work. I am really amazed by how good they are.
They let a parent go march with the band members. Alex really wanted to. So I let him.
He is in red right in the middle.
The showed us their show:
They are going through the gates of Hell. The show is based on Dante's Inferno. It has hell, purgatory, and the Pearly Gates.
Chase started baseball this year
Here he is throwing to first base to get the runner out.
Here he is scoring a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment