Saturday, December 30, 2017

Gamers

In our family we play games. A lot.

Games are part of our December. Tanner even made the 12 games of Christmas. We played a game each day leading up to Christmas day. I didn't play any of those, because I was busy. But the kids played them.

Here are a few games that we played:

Parcheesi



Axis and Allies  - All. Day. Long. 




Spice Road

Agricola
again...

Kingdom Builder
Again...

Ultimate Werewolf  




And there were so many others. I personally played Goat Lords like 4 times, but I don't have a picture of it. I also really like Tsuro that is new this year. Tanner also had many days of games with friends and Alex had a game night with friends. We also got a game that we never figured out or played yet. It is Tigris and Euphrates. We do not know if it is good.

So point of this blog post. If you ever need a game- we probably have it.

No comments: