Friday, March 16, 2018

Snowboarding!

Snowboarding!!!
My boys love snowboarding so much. Jaxon loved it but has chosen not to go the last few years- he has other things he wants to do. 

Tanner has loved it since day one and will probably never give it up. 

This year Alex is in 6th grade and was finally able to try it. I'll be honest. I was worried. But I should not have been. He loved it so much! 
Alex was SOOO sore for about 4 days after the first day. You use muscles that you don't usually use. 


Tanner has a phone and so he took pictures for me!  
This is a snowblitz program. They pick them up in a bus after school and they drive them up to Brighton. Then they rent the equipment to the kids, give them a lesson and then they have free time. It's pricey- but worth it. 


This is a night snowboarding lesson. So they end up in the dark.  

They went from Feb 14th to March 7th, one day a week. It was a lot brighter in March and they took these pictures before their lessons. 


Here are a few videos. The videos are nice and short so they work on a blog. 




If the boys could snowboard every day, they would. I wish they could too. 

No comments: