Jaxon started feeling sick on Christmas day. The 26th he started having Kidney stone pain again. So he was out until Saturday afternoon- and wham he felt good again.
Alex really really wanted to go downtown to use the giving vending machine. And we definitely wanted to see the lights at Tempe Square before the big construction. But... Before Christmas was busy and there were SOO many people there. We went on the 26th and it was so awesome. The weather was pretty good and hardley any people.
We found the giving machines and Alex was so happy giving.
I think he bought polio shots.
It was gorgeous
This temple is going to be closed for 4 years. It is sad but necessary. It is gorgeous.
I loved this orange tree.
The golf course started getting the trees that they cut down. It is sad.
I had to work Friday and Saturday. Tanner worked a lot that week. Jaxon got a blessing.
Andre got a new calling on Sunday. He is still with the Deacons. He is the Deacon Advisor. This is the new name for the 2nd counselor in the young mens presidency. So he will be with Chase and I am so glad.
And... we played a lot of our games that we got for Christmas.
Smallworld
Terraforming Mars
Thebes
Castles of Burgundy
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Monday I worked and Jaxon went to the Urologist. They don't think that the stone is gone yet but there is nothing else to do to make it come out faster. He recommended getting down on his mission and dealing with it there. So we told the Stake president to get travel plans. And again- it is a holiday so it is taking a while. Blah.
Then it is the last day of 2019. weird.

















No comments:
Post a Comment