Alex has always loved performing. One of the reasons that we had Alex change schools was because the middle school here has Amazing musicals every year.
This year Alex made it and was in the ensemble. Well, he was in tons of the scenes so that was nice.
I love the pictures. I knew that we would not be able to take any on the night of the performance so I went to one of the practices and took a few. They are not great. But at least there are some photos.
Alex (in red) is dancing with one of the leads- Charlotte the mean step sister. In real life she is our neighbor and Alex's friend Chloe. And my friend because she was in my beehive class.
I want to give a shout out to Chloe- She was probably the most entertaining character and the most talented kid in the musical. An amazing voice and an amazing actress. And she had a very orange dress.
Here, Alex is searching for the girl that the prince met at the ball.
and chasing after her.
I even took a picture of his amazing costume. He was not so excited to be wearing makeup!
Then I found that they put some pictures of the musical online- so I grabbed whichever ones had Alex.
Alex is front and center in this picture.
Alex is at the top just right of center.
You can only see Alex's forehead in this picture as they fight the giant. (this was a rehearsal. In the real play, the giant had a better costume.)
Alex is in the left corner of the picture kneeling
Alex is towards the back of the horse.
He was always one of the guys pushing or pulling the horse or carriage.
Front and center
On the right
Here he is pulling the carriage
He is on the stairs behind the guy that is looking... And that guy is one of our neighbors. He is a guy that Alex was in "Up with Kids" with for 2 years.
And after 3 months of working really hard, the last show played on Saturday.
Alex got a bouquet of candy.
He had some great friends and made some great friends during the show.
What a great show. What a great experience for Alex.

























No comments:
Post a Comment