I was going to write a blog for each of my kids with some pictures. I have a ton of projects going on right now and I don't have time to write about the kids, so I decided to post some pictures anyway.
This pictures shows what the children like to do. For some reason if one of them is on me, they get jealous or something and they all have to be on me.
This picture shows Jaxon doing his favorite thing- Riding his scooter. In this picture he had just finished riding around a track around this park. It is a huge park and it took forever for him to finish. Right after I took this picture he said, "I am never going around that again!"
I thought this was so cute. Alex walked through some water on the side walk and then left his footprints as he continued walking. Look how close the footprints are! This is not real walking yet. He is holding on to his walker toy.
This is Alex with a big smile. He is on Tanner's bike. (Soon to be Alex's bike as soon as Jaxon moves up to his big bike and Tanner moves up to Jaxon's old bike.)

2 comments:
I love pictures. Your boys are so cute. And you look good! That's a cute picture of you!
Love the footprints!
Post a Comment