
I have not had many pictures in the blog lately, so I thought I would put some in. This is Jill with the boys right before she moved to Arizona. Many of you will recognize the blue carpet as the same carpet remnant that was in my parents house for 30 years. Now it is in mine! One of these days, we will get real carpet.

This is a picture of the boys watching their dad mow the lawn. I thought it was cute and snapped the picture.
Last week I wrote about the kids changing bedrooms. Some of you have wondered how that has gone. I will have to say that it is great! Tanner goes right to sleep at bedtime and most days has even slept in. (maybe because his old room was right next to our bathroom and he would always wake up to dad's shower noises.) Jaxon loves staying up later and also goes to sleep right away but we have to train him to do his own thing so we can still get our stuff done. Alex and Jaxon have slept well together. I wondered if they would wake each other up- but so far that is not the case. I also have only gone in to comfort Alex in the middle of the night twice and Jaxon slept through it both times.
I am also looking forward to our trip. We are driving all over California with three small children and camping as we go. Yes we bought a DVD player for the car. We are hitting Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and Kings Canyon. We will end up in San Diego where we will meet up with my parents and siblings for fun in the sun. Then we will make our way back home with a few more stops, Las Vegas and St. George. So planning that and preparing for it are taking up some of my time.
4 comments:
I love the picture of the boys watching dad. Too cute! I'm glad to hear the room arrangements are going well. Kids adjust pretty quickly to stuff like that. I, on the other hand, freak out if you mess with my bed or pillow. lol. You're trip sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous.
Carie
I can't believe how tall Jaxon is. At first, I thought, "is that connor or Parker?" I guess that's what happens to kids when you don't see them for one year.
Glad the sleeping arrangements are working well. I'm excited to see you!
Such cute kids! Remember that the blue carpet came from your grandparent's house before it went to our basement. So it has seen a lot of use. Who says that we are a throw away society?? M
Love the photos!
Post a Comment