I wasn't really ready for fall to be over. I just now got my pictures on the computer. I wanted to put some pictures of our fall on the blog since I really didn't write much about it- you can see some of what we did.
I am having a hard time getting the pictures and words to line up correctly. This is something that drives me crazy! So I changed the blog and I am going to write about the pictures here and then have them below. If they are not lined up in the blog- know that I have spent the last 1/2 hour trying to get them to stay lined up.
First day of school pictures!
Soccer
Pumpkins
Oquirrh Mountain Temple (about 3 minutes from our house)
Fall leaves
Bike ride- Jaxon is in yellow up ahead of everyone.
Navigating a corn maze.
Painting! You can see the old, cold grey color getting covered up by the warm tan color. This picture makes it look gold but it is really more tan. The actual paint name is "toast".
Be looking for the next installment of pictures- Christmas.








3 comments:
Wow! So glad I've been to your house to know that your paint isn't even remotely gold. It's so beautiful. It makes me want to be a bit more daring with paint in our house...
Glad you got pictures on the computer!
Just a comment about the pictures in case you were wondering. This is not how I had them lined up. And a really cute one of Alex in the leaves is no longer there. But don't complain because you get what you get!
What a fun fall.M
Post a Comment