Here are some of the pictures from our Easter egg dying activity (see previous posts for full story). Notice Alex eating an egg with a shell on it and then notice that he was mad when I took the shell off.
What a smart idea to put the dyed eggs on a wire rack! You really are a mean mom for removing the shell from the egg. I tried playing mean aunt/babysitter with my niece when she was about that age, and she bit my finger! (she had a bunch of egg shell in her mouth...from the trash... yuck)
I love reading your stories and these are great journal entries!
1 comment:
What a smart idea to put the dyed eggs on a wire rack! You really are a mean mom for removing the shell from the egg. I tried playing mean aunt/babysitter with my niece when she was about that age, and she bit my finger! (she had a bunch of egg shell in her mouth...from the trash... yuck)
I love reading your stories and these are great journal entries!
Post a Comment