Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two


Happy Birthday Alex!

Alex turned two today! We have been working on him saying that he was two for the last few days. He always either ignored me or said "No". He finally said it today and he held up his two fingers like we were showing him. He didn't get the finger thing. He looked like he was doing the Spock thing- so that was funny. Alex loved his Choo Choo cake. He was totally eating all the candy off of it before we got to the candle blowing thing- oh well. His older brothers enjoyed helping make the cake. Alex got a swimming pool for his birthday as shown in the picture. It snowed today so it was a little too cold to swim- but the boys persuaded us to blow it up anyway. It is a perfect pool for a two year old. He will really love it.


2 comments:

John and Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Alex! Cute cake--good job.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed this blog and the pictures. Keep it up and I will try to add my thoughts each time.
DAD