This is a quote that I read that I really liked-
“For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid, at last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. Happiness is a journey, not a destination.” --Alfred D. Souza
So in honor of that quote and that fact that happiness is found in every day- here are the quotes of the week
“Whoa, a ball!” Alex, when he saw a big watermelon in our fridge the other day.
“If I have to nurse this baby with Alex jumping on my arm one more time…” Janelle -every other day.
“We are going to have a talent show and we are going to use all this stuff and all the people in the neighborhood are going to come and be in it.” –Jaxon answering the question of why everything was out of the garage and on the driveway.
"Bum?"- Alex likes to check all of our bums to see if we are stinky. I guess that is only fair because we do it to him all day long.
“What if our car could go faster than 200 and then it could fly?” Tanner loves to come up with funny things that could have happened. He also loves the number 200. He always uses it when describing really big things.
“I’ll do it later”- Jaxon, when asked to do anything.
“Mom, he has to fly and go down, down, down and there is a lake and a monster and then he has to go in and- splash! And then you go up!” Tanner on describing something in a video game he is playing. We always get the play-by-play and I never know what he is talking about. He has so much joy in telling me that I just tell him that it sounds so awesome!
“Go Jazz”- Andre, during the playoffs.
“ACE!” Alex yelling in Chase’s face- again. He loves Chase so much and Chase gets so scared.
“Don’t worry, I am kind of a boyish girl.”- Savannah. Jaxon’s friend came over and brought his sister too. She was worried that Jaxon would not want to play with a girl.
“Do?” Alex. When we is bored he comes up to us and raises his hands and shoulders up kind of like he is saying ‘what should we do?”
There are so many funny things all the time but it is really hard to remember them.
1 comment:
I love your family!
Post a Comment