Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mean Mom

I am a mean mom. When my kids were off track I made them do an extra job EVERY day! I also made them do school work (gasp!)
They did a pretty good job at not complaining TOO much. So I wanted to reward them. We went to Jumping Jacks- which is just a big room with bounce house things in it. It was really fun.





You will notice that Alex is not in any of these pictures. For some reason he did NOT want to get on any of the bounce houses. That was fine- he didn't have to. I wasn't making him. But then he decided to follow me around crying so that I would look like the mean mom that I am. I mean- just look at that pitiful face.



It was too bad that he wasted his time crying because when he finally calmed down he had SO MUCH FUN! He stayed on this particular slide thingy. He loved climbing up those stairs. Then he would slide down and then do it over again. He probably did it 57 times in a row. Then we had to leave.

This is not the greatest picture- but the slide is sooo fast my camera can't/won't take pictures that fast. This shows Alex and Tanner sliding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun! i'm glad Alex finally decided to calm down and enjoy himself

Jefferson said...

Wow, you are mean. Its the mean ones that take their kids to the fun places!