Friday, February 27, 2009

It Snowed




6 comments:

John and Laura said...

What a great picture of your boys. See? It's possible to get a good picture of four kids. (out of how many thousands of pictures you've had to take?!?) :)

Michelle said...

Cute pic of your boys. I just want to know how long it took you to get ALL of them in snow gear??

Chelita said...

WOW! It sure did! Its a good thing they like to play in it! The question is how long did Chase last?

Amy said...

Ha, ha! Enough said, huh? Cute pic!

Jefferson said...

Is that a hill? What are they doing, snow-sitting? Awesome picture.

Anonymous said...

I can see why Alex was trying to tell me, on the phone, that Chase only has one eye. You can't expect to get all of everyone in a picture. And yes snow sitting is very fun when Mom is trying to take a picture of you. Just ask the boys. I bet they didn't sit for long after you clicked this picture.