Thursday, February 26, 2009

Park Weather

We are off track. This means that my older boys are home from school for two weeks. It is so nice that the weather is cooperating enough for us to get out of the house. (But only from 12-3 when Chase is not napping.) So here are lots of pictures- sorry, I have lots of kids.

At the end you will see my attempts to get them all in the same picture. Note that the first one only has three kids in it. Then see that the one picture I got with all four of them- only one kid is looking. But this was a park day- not a picture day.

So enjoy a peek at spring. I hope it does not snow tomorrow.
































2 comments:

Ryan said...

The boys look like they are having fun, and the weather looks very nice. Sounds like fun to me.

Anonymous said...

As I have said before those are cute boys. Im sure you get tired taking them and doing but they look so happy. Dad