Monday, October 26, 2009

FALL

I have debated whether I should make this one huge post or lots of small ones. I decided to make it one post- sorry that there is so much stuff here. I love fall. There are so many fun thinigs to do and it is not too hot. Of course somedays are way too cold- but nothing is perfect. These are the things we have been up to this last month...
Crazy corn maze. I didn't get great pictures because the older boys were running way far ahead and Chase was not very happy. You probably can't see the faces in the first picture too well, but four out of the five people in the picture had their eyes closed and Chase was mad. We had a lot of fun wondering around the maze and afterward Jaxon went to the haunted part of the corn field. He loves the thought of it but he did get really scared!





Because we have multiple soccer games of Saturdays, we got up to the fall leaves a little later then we wanted to so it was a bit dark. But the leaves were still pretty and my boys love to hike.



I need to get Andre to stand behind me when he is trying to get their attention for pictures. At least Jaxon knows where to look!
Of course the older boys were way ahead of us.

Picking out pumpkins is a favorite activity with my kids.
The building you see behind the pumpkin patch is my kid's school. So this field is what they look at everyday.







We met Andre there so we had both cars. We put all the pumpkins in the small car and all the kids wanted to drive that in that car too. It didn't really work.

We like to wander around Gardener Village and look at the witch displays.
If you can't tell, that is a witch in a row boat. They have all sorts of witches, playing baseball, making a witches brew, crashing into the buildings. It is kind of fun.
These are just a couple of pictures of the boys playing in the leaves.


Decorating pumpkins. We painted and carved this year. The boys wanted to carve, but I didn't want to carve all of them. Alex loved the painting and was not thrilled by the carving. It is too hard for little kids.
Frankenstein
Dracula
This is the first time Jaxon did his whole pumpkin (with just a little help).

Chase loved stabbing his with a pencil. So we called it good and didn't carve it.
Yes, I am in a picture!
Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Chelita said...

I love fall because there is so much to do! I love the one where they were all on a pumpkin. Looks like fun and looks like I need to carve some pumpkins too!

G'ma Y said...

What great fall pictures with such cute boys. I love the red leaves where you went for your hike. Your boys are very lucky that they have great parents that give them all sorts of experiences. Oh, fun fall- leaves, pumpkins, and little boys all in a row.