Yes, I know that it is December. But I never posted about Thanksgiving! So.... here we go!
This is the welcome that Jaxon prepared for our guests.
The boys were riding scooters and looking at bugs and enjoying kind of warm weather in the morning.

My Family! It was nice to have it at our house this year with my parents and sister.

With the dads.

Me and Joey

Funny faces boys.

With Grandpa.

Chase really didn't eat much. But he did have a rocket cup. Everyone else had a goblet so he had a special cup too. See the cute turkey treat that my mom made for the boys? That cookie is probably all that he ate. (until the pie- he knows what is most important.)

Then... on to the after dinner activities. Jaxon and Tanner prepared lots of games for "everyone".
This is the game that Chase played in a different room. If you know one years olds, you know that they don't mix well with games that 9 year olds make and want to keep nice.

Coloring with Gma and Gpa while Jax and Tan went with Aunt Joey to do a secret Thanksgiving activity (movie).

THEN...
a few days later we did it all again at the Bartlomes.
Talk about total difference. All of Andre's family lives around here. There are 16 adults and 21 grandkids. Plus 5 of the oldest grandkids brought a special guest- so there were 42 people there! It is crazy but also fun to see everyone.
I am the only one that takes pictures in Andre's entire family (exept my BIL who sometimes takes pictures). So I feel kind of stupid doing it. I end up not taking many pictures because everyone hates me taking pictures of them. I also forget to take pictures because I usually have to take care of my kids who need extra attention. That is my excuse that I didn't even get a picture of Gma and Gpa Bartlome. We love them even though I don't have a picture of them.
So... This is what the kids do. Play with the toys in the extra bedroom with cousins. They each found their favorite things. Chase found a car...

Alex found sunglasses! Have I mentioned that all Alex wants for Christmas is sunglasses? 
This is J and T with Logan and Zac doing the lego thing.
Read books and basically hang out with mom and dad. 
Play games with cousins. Jaxon's shirt has reflectors in it so it glows when the flash hits it. He was trying to hide it so he would not glow... it didn't work. This is Nicole, Alia, Josh and Zac. Lee is also playing in the back somewhere and I think Tanner was too.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for YOU!
Now... on to Christmas!
1 comment:
Thanksgiving was so fun! thanks for hosting it for us this year!
Post a Comment