My Chase turned TWO!
His birthday was last week but I am just now getting pictures on. He was pretty excited to hold up two fingers and say "two". He was pretty proud when we kept telling him he was a big boy.
Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner and cake.
You can see how all the boys were excited for this toy!
Where's Chase? It takes the whole famiy to get this present out!
He loves his brother's scooters so we got him his own. We put it down on the floor and he was off. He could totally do it!A couple days later, I invited a couple little boys over to play in our basement. For his birthday- but not really a party. It was fun to see these boys that we will be getting to know well over the next few years. Play group, nursery, preschool, playing, primary, scouts, playing, everything... They are so darn cute!
Happy birthday to my little baby who is now a big boy!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday chaser! I cant believe he is 2! I wish I could have been there so much! I cant wait til one day I can see him ride it!
I LOVE his cake!! I may be calling you soon... :)
I just got Caleb that same "race track". It looks like it was a hit.
Adorable pictures, Janelle! Such a cute birthday boy. Did you make the cake? That pic of all the boys at the bottom is a crack up.
Post a Comment