Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Basketball

Tanner has been playing basketball on a Jr Jazz Team. He has really liked it. There are 6 boys from this neighborhood on his team so that is fun for him. The kids are 6 years old so lets just say... it is so amusing to watch them. We need to work on our basketball skills. But they had a lot of fun and that really is all that matters.

Check out the tongue on Tanner. When he concentrates, his tongue pops out!

Dribbling... yes I think that tongue still is out!


deFENCE! deFENCE! deFENCE!


Shoot that ball! Look at that form! He is awesome!

Passing- we are looking at a future Darren Williams here!

He loves his trophy.
The team lined up for some pictures. I love this shot of Tan-man cheesing it up. You can see how happy he was.
Thanks to my friend who took some pictures for me. She is so good that she made Tanner look like his basketball skills are better then reality. Amazing!

3 comments:

Chelita said...

Awesome!!! That is really cute with the tongue out! I wish that I could have ben there to see some games! Way to be Tanner!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw. . . I'm so glad it was a good experience for all the boys. And yet, I'm so glad it's over. LOL. Clearly I'm a little slow 'cause Jace felt left out and now I'm putting him in soccer in 2 months. Hello? More torture?

Kelly said...

We've got a couple in basketball. No offense to Andre, but I find it much more entertaining to watch than soccer!

By the way, what a great idea with the salt!