Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is Tanner's Own Blog

Tanner wants his own blog. I don't know if I want to do that so he is putting his blog posts on my blog for now. Here we go.

We try to do no screens on Sunday: TV, computer games, or Wii. Except we always give in and do TV. Sundays are really long without TV. Especially when your 2 year old screams "Show!" over and over all day long. I love how creative they are because they are forced to be. We got this book from the library recently. It is a book that has animals made out of hearts. When Tanner read it, he instantly decided that he would make those for a craft. For example look at this cute clam.

Tanner's clam!
Can you guess what this next animal is?
You are right if you picked crab.
Ok, one more animal quiz- what is this blue animal?

You are right! It is a Blue Jay!
I thought this was a fun activity. He thought of it on his own and did it completely by himself. He even cleaned it up by himself without being asked!!!! What a dream child he can be. And it is cool that it is the last day of February so it is still "heart" month.

6 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude. That is so cute. Jamison would love somethin like that.

Also, excellent talks today guys. I'm sure you are soo glad that's over. Good job.

Cathryn said...

Very fun! The blue jay was my favorite. And cleaning up by himself too... great job, Tanner!

Anonymous said...

you are so wonderful being able to make those projects and clean up. You do things like you are much older than you are - love you g-pa

Markie said...

Highly fabulous!

Jefferson said...

Nice work!

G'ma Young said...

Tanner, You are so creative. You can see something and make your own project. Keep thinking of fun things to make.