Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am in LOVE!

I love these pictures.
-
I have a friend who is super talented. I asked her to take pictures of Chase for his 2 year pictures. "Anytime, any place" she said. I didn't know what he should wear, or where the pictures should be and I kept putting it off. Then Chase got a bright green goose egg on his head so I had to wait for that to heal. Thenit was almost spring so I waited until we could go outside. Then he needed a haircut. Then I realized that all my boys needed their pictures taken. My friend graciously agreed to do all of them. All I had to do was name a day and she would be there. I never did. Jaxon fell on his face and we had to wait for the scratches to heal. Then I thought we should wait until school got out. Then we went on vacation, then summer was really busy. It is now 8 months after Chase's birthday. So I had to do it. (My first child got his pictures taken the week of his birthday. 4th child? He gets a busy, forgetful mom.) I have some neighbors whose yards are A-maz-ing. So we just went up the street.
-
My friend is amazing. Even though she just does this kind of thing for fun, she totally captured my kids personalities. These are just part of the pictures and they are perfect.













Thanks! Gracias! Merci !

8 comments:

Markie said...

Super cute! I love how happy and carefree they all look. You sure do know how to make cute boys!

Chelita said...

I am in love too! your boys are so so so cute! :)

Joey said...

What handsome boys you have!! I am in love too.

Cathryn said...

Great photos! Cute kids, with lots of personality, of course!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude, I am beyond embarrassed--

you know how people always go "so and so's a photographer" and everyone's a photographer? And then you look at the quality of their pictures and go "uh huh."

that is sooo me.

But despite that, you're kids are freakin' adorable. I can only wish for a time my kids would hold still and smile and pose for me. Sooo cute. :)

Also, typing this I just realized that I did get your message and never called you back. I am a jerk. Call ya tomorrow. :)

Layne Bushell said...

gotta love that super uber talented friend of yours! Great shots!!!!

Carie said...

AWESOME pictures and CUTE kids!

Jefferson said...

those are really great pics. She did a really good job. I wish we could find someone like that down here...