Monday, September 20, 2010

70!

Andre's Dad is officially 70. Yep, 70 years old. Here he is at his birthday party. Playing baseball. He is amazing. He has always loved sports and played everything in highschool and still plays when he can. So when we headed to his birthday party, we packed a bunch of balls, mitts, rackets and other sports paraphenellia.



Here he is hitting a homerun, Playing third base,And succeeding in tagging Andre out. Did I mention that this park has the best view of the Salt Lake Valley? It is on the foothills of Draper towards the point of the mountain. The picture above is looking straight north towards Salt Lake. Jaxon and Tanner had so much fun playing. Pick up games are the best. Our awesome cousins, Cole (pitching) and Josh (hitting). No one else joined us even though there were tons of other cousins there. Including a star baseball player for the JuanDiego high school team. I guess we are just not cool enough for them.

And look who had tons of fun in the dug out.





Here are the cake and ice cream! (And Grandma and Grandpa.)Here is a picture of us with them. Yes, he just recently shaved his head. He decided there wasn't much left on his head anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Joey said...

looks like fun. Looks like a great day.

RaNae said...

How cool. Tell Gordon Happy Birthday from Don & I. I'll have to show my sons the pink Hummer.

Carie said...

Awesome that he plays baseball at age 70! I didn't notice the pink Hummer till you pointed it out. I've never seen a PINK one. But I DID notice the mountains!! I've forgotten how much I miss the mountains!