Sunday, May 8, 2011

A few posts

I have just put a few new posts so make sure you scroll down to read them all.

I have to put in my sisters quote of the day. We were at my moms house. The little boys were being whiny (I really need to learn how to spell that word. How do you spell that?) because they were getting tired. Chase's had turned into a full blown crying festival. The older boys were fine but loud. The noise was getting on my nerves. They really are SOOOOO loud. Then Joanna turned to me and said, "It's nothing a little duct tape wouldn't fix."

So true... but so not a possibility.

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

G-Pa says
I guess having broken ears AND hearing aids is a good thing because I didnt think they were noisey at all. They are just neat kids

Joey said...

I made it into your blog! nice