It was such a great day.
I was going to wait until Jill got home and had time to write her own blog. But then my mom had a point. She doesn't have the pictures to write her own blog. She was IN the pictures. So... I decided to go ahead and write a blog from my point of view- using my brother's pictures (because they are far superior to mine)
This is a picture of Jill and Jimmie with Jill's nieces and nephews. My 4 boys, my brother Jeff's 3 boys and my brother John's 3 girlies. (Take a look at my little boys in the next few pictures. What were they doing? They are tipping a different direction in each picture.)
Jill and Jimmie with my parents and their whole clan.
(I want to give a shout out to my sister in law Laura who made those beautiful dresses for the girlie girls. Some people have talent)
How adorable is this?
They had a dinner in the Joseph Smith building. It was really good food and my kids were really good too. Amazing.
We love you Jill and Jimmie!
2 comments:
Aw the boys look so cute! How sweet! Congrats to Jill! You look fabulous!
Such a great day! I am so glad that you cold be there and be such a great help! Everything turned out great. Your boys were so sweet and so hilarious. I was impressed with all the kids and how well they did. Thanks for writing the blog first without waiting for me... Who knows when that will happen! Love you Janelle and Thanks again!
Post a Comment