Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Concerts

Around here that are a lot of Christmas concerts. They are fun to go to. It gives the kids a time to shine- and feel proud of themselves. (I don't love to take 3 year olds to watch the other kids, but we will be done with that pretty soon anyway.)

Jaxon has a few extra concerts because of his choir. He was in his school concert/band concert last night but those pictures are on dad's phone and I will update this blog when I get around to it.

One Voice Children's Choir concert.

Angel Tree Concert. This one was awesome. They sang with a full orchestra and a 100 voice adult choir. It was really cool. And, if you live in Utah you can watch them/record it. Channel 2, 5:00pm on Christmas day!

Close up of Jaxon singing.


Tanner was a wise man at the ward Christmas party.

This is Tanner at his school's Christmas program. (front row in green)

Alex at his Kindergarten program. It was harder to get a picture because he is on the back row.

He sang the Dreidel song. He loves it.

Chase had a cute preschool program. They had a rehearsal at a rest home. I thought that was a great idea. Afterwards, the teacher had the kids take the audience members a present. It was such a cute thing to see the people enjoy the little kids.





This is the night of his big program!

I really could not get a good view of Chase. This was as good as it got.


Here are a couple videos for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Carie said...

I call that "death by Christmas concerts". I'm glad you enjoy them. While I do like seeing my kids perform, I don't like taking little ones with me or the chaos of leaving them home, or being gone that much. You have a better attitude than I do. ;)

Anonymous said...

Just love seeing the kids doing such fun things. Thanks Dad