We have a lot of pictures that look like this



We also have pictures of stuff that I didn't do. This is Jaxon's first scout camp. It was at Little Sahara sand dunes. South of Eureka. Of course it was during the only snow storm that we have had this year. Jaxon loved wallowing in the sand. I think those boots are still out in the garage full of sand. There was sand everywhere when he came home. So here are some pictures.





Here are some older pictures. We laughed at this one because it shows the back of everyone's head. Pretty typical.
Look! I am in a picture!
This one looked like Andre was in danger. Knowing this kid-- that rock could have gone flying.
Jaxon got an award at his school for "Inquirer" which if you know Jaxon, is perfect for him.
2 comments:
Love the Chasie closeups. Heehee. ;)
I am glad to be able to go to the programs that I am able to but oh how I would love to jump off the hill and into the sand, and even bring some home in hair, pockets and boots. Such fun. Dad
Post a Comment