Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Love Bear Lake

Bear Lake is such a great lake.
  
I love it!
And as you can see from these photos, my children love it too. 

Seriously, it must be really fun to sit in a hole full of mud because they did it a lot.

They got a boat for Christmas. It was hard to wait for the summer- but sooo worth it. It is such a fun boat! The older boys were so good to take the younger boys out for rides.

Have I mentioned the mud yet? Because there was a lot of mud.

Chase loved the mud. It was everywhere.

Then they decided to fill up the boat with mud and water. That makes sense.
They were having fun, I decided not to care.

The water was so shallow I could walk out for 10 minutes and still reach the ground. Alex could row and row and still be able to jump out.

We were cleaning up and I looked over at the boys. They were just laying in the shallow water. Funny boys.

So I guess he needed to sit in the mud some more...

We would go out totally far out there and just play in the boats and stuff. The kids loved this! Andre was a great sport and was with them all day. I loved reading a book. The boys could not understand why I would read a book on vacation!

Being under a boat is fun too!

My boys are so cute.


There is a cave near Bear Lake. It is amazing. The thing I liked is that you don't have to climb a mountain (like Timpanogos) to see the cave.





It was a great vacation- Thanks to Joanna who wanted to go and invited us.
She is so fun to camp with!





4 comments:

Layne Bushell said...

I just realized...you've got your blog back. How did it all work out? I love Bear Lake too. We will go in a few weeks. can't wait!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ditto with what Layne said! How did u figure out how to get back in?

We are SO doing the cave next time! Thanks for telling me about it!

Anonymous said...

g-pa says
Love those pictures and you guys as well. What a wonderful camping vacation.

Joey said...

I had so much fun with you guys! thanks for the fun birthday trip>