Andre and Jaxon went off to camp this week.
While they were gone, we did a lot of fun things. We milked cows at Wheeler farm! That is fun right?
This is the first time I have ever had them milk the cow. Tanner was excited. Alex was not so sure, but he did it. Chase would not try. He thought it would be "gross".
I have taken my kids to Wheeler farm so many times, so I had to get pictures of kids doing the same things as they always do- right?
Tanner is in a golf class. This is the only time I went with him so I got some pictures.
We have really liked going swimming at my gym
Now... Pictures at scout camp. They went to Camp Steiner in the Uinta Mountains
This was the whole group form our ward.
Andre and Jaxon
Jumping in for the swim check
Sitting in classes
Archery merit badge
Wood carving merit badge
Rifle merit badge- these are the targets showing his shots
Jaxon's favorite thing- the "bathrooms"
Jaxon and 3 boys from his troop did the Polar Bear. They had to wake up at 6 am every day and swim in the fridged lake. Who knew that he would want to?
They had a canoe war where they had to tip each other over- Jaxon was in the winning canoe!
I went to Webelos camp with my den this week too! My boys are the 4 in the front of the boat. I was so excited that another leader volunteered to take the boys. I did not have to get gross lake water all over me!
Tanner went to Cub camp at the same time as me... but since I wasn't with him, I have no pictures. He loved it so much. They did obstacle course, leather, archery and bb guns, and a bunch more stuff. He loved watching the teenaged leaders do the skits most- weird eh?











1 comment:
G-Pa says
You just cant imagine how much fun I had with you in all those activities just because you put so many pictures for us to climb into.
thanks
Post a Comment