I love Lagoon
We went last week and it was a perfect day. The weather was good, there were not a lot of people there. It was fun for all my kids. It was perfect.
The Colossus. My favorite from WAY back. I remember when it was new. My kids think I am sooo old. (And I am.)
The Spider. I like it--- but it is a bit too spinny for me. I just closed my eyes the whole time.
Wicked is sooo freeky. It is Alex's favorite ride. He is just barely tall enough to ride most of the roller coasters. He loved them. LOVED. I closed my eyes the whole time and screamed my guts out. It was way too freaky.
I thought this was a cute picture of Andre and the boys. They were going on a spinny ride. I don't do rides that spin around and around. No one needs to see me throw up.
When Andre took the older boys on the rides that Alex is not tall enough for... Alex was with Chase and I. He was a good sport, but he really wanted to leave the "baby" area. Chase loved every minute of it. He loved all the rides. Even the little baby rides. He was so happy.
Chase was awesome at the bumper cars. He totally got the concept and loved to crash.
Here is a picture of the scariest ride of all. The Samurai. This is a spinny ride so I did not go on it. It really spins you in all directions at the same time. I don't know how they survive.
Lagoon was fun. the problem is that now the kids ask to go again and again. They don't understand the concept of once a year.
1 comment:
FUN! I remember going on Colossus WITH you! Fun times. You're such a good mom to go on the rides with your kids! We haven't taken our kids to any amusement parks so I don't know if I would go with them. I do know that I don't do spinny rides either!
Post a Comment