Friday, June 1, 2012

May catch up

Today is the last day of school! Summer starts at 12:00 today.
I for one am excited.
Here are the awesome teachers from this year:

Kindergarten Miss Zobrist 


Preschool: Mrs Adrienne 


3rd grade: Mrs Zimmerman 


6th Grade Mr Alm 
Next Year- Middle school!

(side note: The other day out of the blue Jaxon said, "Technically, Mr Alm could be considered a dwarf right?  I did NOT mention this to Mr Alm. And Jaxon IS technically shorter then him, so what does that mean?)


Other stuff:
Have I mentioned the cotton? This is the golf course from our backyard. I tried to show it falling from the trees but you can not really tell. The other side of the golf course has at least 3 times this much cotton. Someone over there got sick of it and decided to burn it. Bad choice because it burned like lightning. It burned fences, sheds, 17 houses, 30 backyards and trees along the golf course. As far as I know it did not do any interior damage to houses so that is a blessing. 
Have I mentioned our neighbors?
They cheep and cheep.

The parents tolerate us but start to yell if we get too close. (you can see the cotton again in the picture below)

I found this sign on our fence. Start on the bottom line "3$ Golf Ba  (then go to the next line up) lls"
This one was Chase's. The picture I took of Alex's sign didn't turn out. But his said the correct price -25 cents.
Just a random picture.
We went to the air show at Hill Air Force Base It was really cool for the first 2 hours. (see the plane at the top of the mountain in the picture below?)
When I took this picture below I swear there was a plane above Alex's head.

We got to go explore lots of planes and stuff.
Then it RAINED, it blew, it was miserable.
These are all pictures of Alex because Andre had taken the other 3 boys and stood in line for 50 minutes to walk through one of the cool planes. They got right up to the front of the line and they turned everyone away because it was raining. What a waste!! 
Of course we had parked 2 miles away. It was a miserable walk back. 
So... maybe next year?

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I can't believe your kids are . . .let's see. . . OUT OF SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.

Wow. Lucky! I am soo doing a "school's out!" party outside when my kids get home. Can't wait.