The kids are done with school. What do you think they are doing?
Yep. You guessed it. They are on the computer every second they can be.
They are into Minecraft. I guess it is a cool game. I don't want to know about it.
The first priority in Jaxon's mind was cheese testing day. So we had that last night. Nothing too exciting this year. I learned that the kids mostly like tasting the cheese and making little cracker sandwiches and stuff. So... yes, it IS like a giant Lunchables dinner.
We went to a goat dairy that I randomly saw as I drove down the road one day. We saw the goats and bought goat cheese for our "weird cheese" to taste. It was not too bad. The baby goats were adorable.
Gouda is still my favorite cheese.
THEN tonight we said goodbye to this.
The deck has problems. We decided to fix it.
We had to cut down the vines that were growing through the wood.
Then we got to play with crowbars.
Yea! we got one!
Crowbars are a lot of fun!
Make sure that you sweep that wood before we pry it off and throw it away!
On another subject, I love how the sun hits our yard this time of night. It is so pretty on the golf course.
This main section was a lot harder to pry off.
Then it got dark and I came in to make a blog.
So... how is your summer?
P.S. does anyone want some free wood? just come haul it away!
No comments:
Post a Comment