We went to see the witches at Gardener Village.
Tanner fell off his bike a couple of times. (not a halloweeny thing that I would recommend doing)
He has 2 scrapped knees, 2 scrapped elbows, one wrist, and a couple of scrapes on his shoulder blade. I told him that it just shows that he is a normal kid out having fun.
Chase got a hair cut. He needed it! This is the before
Of course we went to the corn maze. (this also shows Chase's hair cut.)
See this weird little door thing? This is supposed to show you how to conserve water by not having so much grass, etc... But it was my kids favorite exhibit. They just climbed all over it, pretended to have a barbeque, and just stayed there for like 15 minutes. I was done with it in 5 seconds. You just never know what will amuse children do you?
Well, school starts up again on Monday and back to the homework hassle. It has been a nice week. I even got some yard work done! Amazing.
3 comments:
AND. . . after all that fun stuff, you squeezed in time to help a friend PAINT! I owe you big time.
"Fall Break?" I want Fall Break! I don't remember having such a thing in Utah. Looks like fun though!
You do so many fun things with your family! I could never keep up with you! Thanks for blogging and keeping us included in you life! :)
Post a Comment