I thought I would share. The first sentence is...
"I’m in a Spanish class trying to figure
out all of the verb endings for SER."
Chorus:
I’m in a Spanish class trying to figure
out all of the verb endings for SER.
Where has the time gone, I’ve studied
all night long and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do
Verse:
I know it’s hard to remember, what it’s
supposed to be.
Yo goes with soy
And tu goes with eres.
When you have el or ella, or even Usted.
You say es.
Somos goes with nosotros.
Sois with vosotros only in Spain.
Son goes with ellos, and with ellas and
with Ustedes.
Chorus:
I’m in a Spanish class trying to figure
out all of the verb endings for SER.
Where has the time gone, I’ve studied
all night long and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do
Bridge:
It’s starting to get easier each time. I sing this song and come up with a
rhyme
I’ll be speaking Spanish like a pro. And be better than you’ll ever know.
Verse:
I know it’s hard to remember, what it’s
supposed to be.
Yo goes with soy
And tu goes with eres.
When you have el or ella, or even Usted.
You say es.
Somos goes with nosotros.
Sois with vosotros only in Spain.
Son goes with ellos, and with ellas and
with Ustedes.
Chorus:
I’m in a Spanish class trying to figure
out all of the verb endings for SER.
Where has the time gone, I’ve studied
all night long and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do
Bridge:
It’s starting to get easier each time. I sing this song and come up with a
rhyme
I’ll be speaking Spanish like a pro. And be better than you’ll ever know.
I’m in a Spanish class.
3 comments:
k never mind...it worked. It just took forever to load. Loved it!
Wow, that was really good and I bet Jaxon will remember that part of Spanish.
Very creative- and I learned something. Good job Jaxon
Post a Comment