Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ugh

My backyard looks like this.
I really don't like it at all. 
I have really really liked this autumn. It has been great weather. We didn't really even need to wear a jacket until this storm came in. Then...Wham! it is 30 degrees. This is a shock to my system. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. (I know, I need to stop whining)


So... here are some pictures from last weekend. This is my parents backyard. They always have 10 times as many leaves as we do, so it makes a huge pile.






Can you spot the child? I am not even sure who it is.

I love my parents yard.


Jaxon was such a help this year in raking them up. Other years the kids didn't help much. Then as soon as we were ready to jump in. Jaxon informed us that he was in middle school now, so jumping in the leaves was way below him. OK. Whatever.  But he did push his brothers around the yard.

I got a couple of cool jumping shots this time.



Come back warm weather!

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

I have to agree with you. The sudden change from great fall weather straight to winter snow and freezing is just too much. Whining is absolutely justified!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Could not agree more! I've been moping. I told Jeff I was going to try real hard to embbrace winter and be the snow princess. He just laughed. What does this mean?