Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

Chase is six years old! 

He got to invite a friend to Jump and Bounce! That is the best place ever according to short people in my family.  They had a lot of fun.


His birthday is on a holiday this year so we did Jump and Bounce a couple of days ago- so it was not as busy. 


I asked Chase what he wanted for his birthday breakfast. He said- " a smiley face breakfast, you know with the circle eggs and bacon mouth."  
I have never made this for him. I don't know where he got this idea.

Holiday! so we went swimming! Super fun and Chase is old enough to swim on his own a lot now.
Chase got to pick his birthday restaurant. He picked all you can eat Chinese food. That was really good.
BUT, he wanted to make sure they had those ice cream machines there.
Tonight we had birthday cupcakes. (the candle was not backwards to him.)
I asked him if he wanted a cake or cupcakes. He thought for a minute and then told me cup cakes. I heard him tell Andre, "I told mom I wanted cupcakes because it is easier for her to make." That is so sweet of him. (but really none of the kids are huge cake fans- they really only eat the frosting)


I can't believe he is six! Happy birthday!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Chase is 6?? How did that happen? He's your baby.