Monday, June 30, 2014

Games

 We spend a lot of time getting our kids to practices and games in the spring and fall. I want to show how some pictures of their hard work. Cause it is hard to leave your beloved video games and go to practice or a game in the freezing rain or boiling hot temps (it is either one or the other in the spring). We want our kids to be active- so this is one way to get them to leave the screens. We know that they won't be olympic athletes. But they enjoy it. (mostly) (once we get them there)

Chase gives 2 thumbs up!

 I love that he plays with his friends in the neighborhood.

Here is Alex at his game:

 remember that Andre is the coach?



Tanner's Lacrosse:




It has been fun learning a new sport. He is getting better and more aggressive every week too. 

I just had to go back and post pictures of a huge part of our lives. It got over that first week of June- but I couldn't post things for a long time and then I was so busy. Jaxon is still fencing, but it is weird to go and take pictures of practice. I will take more when there is another tournament. 


No comments: