Anyway.... since then school got out and we have filled the days with lots of computer and Ipod playing, and lots and lots of other things. Here is the rundown:
Here is Chase with Ms. Z.
Alex with Mrs Faber.
I was a room mom for Tanner's class and so I got to help with field day. I wasn't really needed so I took pictures of my kids.
Chase throwing a puff ball with a plunger:
Alex walking backwards with an egg on a spoon:
Tanner pouring water from a bucket to a cup:
The first order of business after school gets out is to have Cheese Testing Day of course. I forgot to take pictures until the very end- so they are weird pictures and not really of cheese. We invited some friends of ours to join in on the festivities. Hopefully they don't think we are really weird after this!
We went to see dad's work.
We went down to Provo to see the Bean Museum (not a museum of beans). But it was closed so we walked around campus and then went to the little dinosaur museum there (that I didn't know existed while I went to school there!)
Did you see a theme in those pictures?
Jaxon got braces.
We cleaned out the garage. It is fun to play hockey in a clean garage. But then we had to put all the stuff back in it.
We went to Herriman reservoir. We love it there.
We found a new hike. It is pretty cool. It is near the G on the mountain in Pleasant Grove. It has a fun water fall. I think it might be called Battle Creek Canyon
We went bowling
And we have been to Lagoon lots and lots of times. I don't have many pictures though. Here is one:
And the day we left on our vacation, I had a cub scout thing to go to- so did Tanner. Here he is earning his Geology badge.
Then we left on vacation. It was a very hectic week leading up to the trip so I am amazed we got packed and there.
Next up: Our Yellowstone vacation.
1 comment:
You always have such busy summers!!!
Post a Comment