Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bear Lake

My sister in law's family has a cabin at Bear Lake. They invited us to come and stay with them. It was fun and really good to see them. I hate that they live far away.

Here is the view
The cabin
There was sling shot shooting,
tons of game playing,
and general playing around at the house.
Then we went to the beach.
There was lots of digging in the sand
My parents came up for the day.

We also went to the pool.



and all of a sudden my little nephew is not so little- he has a beard!
More beach going and more digging. (Bear Lake in June is still a little cold.)
Allie's family also has a boat. So we were able to ride on that. That was the favorite thing for the kids.
More digging and making "cement"
and just general frolicking on the beach.


My favorite pictures of the trip: We could not watch the world cup while we were there. USA was playing Portugal and my brother had an app that showed updates of what was happening during the game. So they were looking at the phone, talking about what a win would mean to USA's chances. USA was winning. I was just taking random pictures in the house and took this picture


Instantly an update popped up on the phone that Portugal had scored. I got the reaction!

funny
We left Monday and headed to Yellowstone.
Thanks for the invite. I love Bear Lake.

1 comment:

Joey said...

I love Bear Lake! It was so fun to see all the family. I hope we all get to go again.