We take the boys to their choice of restaurant for their birthdays. Well, my older boys tastes are getting expensive. Jaxon went to a hibachi style restaurant when we were down in St. George when we were with our cousins. Tanner chose to go to the "Brazilian men bring you meat" restaurant. Tucanos is the real name for it. We love it! My boys like meat.
For his party we ended up having it on Labor Day weekend so a lot of people were out of town. But we did have a lot of fun with those that could come. I don't plan parties after age 10- but I will do food and a little bit of stuff. I provided water balloons, pizza, and ice cream sundays.
Seriously- water balloons and trampolines. They are amazing together. My kids love to play with water balloons on the tramp. These three spend about an hour out there. I had a lot of water balloons.
Ice cream!
Then they watched a movie and hung out. They had a lot of fun. I remember why I never posted this. I was going to wait until he had his present. He is going to go to a trampoline place with his friend. Well, I was waiting until this weekend when they were out of school to have them go. Last week his friend broke his collar bone. So... they will have to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment