Saturday, October 4, 2014

Lots of stuff

We did a lot of stuff lately and I have not really blogged a lot lately. So here is the run-down...

This kid is getting good at soccer (although I hardly took any pictures.) Do you like the purple jerseys and shorts this year! The team name is Godzilla!

We took Tanner to an RSL game- because we only had 3 tickets and we wanted to go with someone who wanted to watch the game.

We had terrible seats because we waited too long to reserve the seats. 2 seats up the stairs and one seat down. We traded around.
It was a really exciting game where we scored 5 goals in 7 minutes or something like that. It was great.

Soccer! I can tell he is getting older because he can focus more on the game and really play well. (most of the time). He scored in a lot of the games!
We play a lot of board games in this house.

We are in the midst of lacrosse! 4 days a week for this kid. He is getting good. The last two games he had a shot on goal. Almost made them too! (number 29)

Grandparent day at school. Grandma took this picture of Alex with the class pet on his neck!
We also painted the downstairs hall. This is the before picture. We painted it the darker color like the rest of the house. But our paint was old- so it is the same color- but kind of weird. Good thing it is the downstairs weird hallway.


And- when you replace ceiling fans sometimes you end up with a weird grey circle that you have to paint too.

I teach Madelyn at church. We made a chart about what we we do and not do during the sacrament. There is a list of YES things and NO things. She was really bugged about this because she wants to do all those things that are in the NO category. So she just added a "or yes" to the no column. So now we have a "Yes" list and a "No or yes" list. Works for me! I wanted to take her picture and so she hurried and put a "I love food" heart on her paper. She is cute.

Alex has lost both his front teeth this last month or so.

More lacrosse



And... last night we went to my nephew's wedding! Jordan and Anna are so cute and the wedding was great. I loved the country theme.

Cute boys.

What do you do with a bag full of candy on a dance floor?

Jump around
Jump around
Jump around!

1 comment:

Megan Goates said...

Your picture captions make me giggle. Boys. They are so funny.