Monday, October 13, 2014

Cousins!

 
Our favorite Washington cousins came for a visit.  We were so excited to share one of our favorite parks with them. We had a lot of fun.

This river is always so much fun
Especially with frisbee boats.

Then we came and played on our trampoline...

...and swing set. How gorgeous is this little girl?  She is so fun to be with and sweet and cute. 
The perfect child!



These two love to hang out together. They were doing their own thing the whole night. I snapped these pictures and wish I had snapped more because right afterwards, Chase handed that bouquet of clover to E and said, "Will you marry me?"
Super cute.  

I wanted a picture with the adults because that hardly ever happens. So we took this one. I know it is a little crazy with the lights on in the background... but we are all cute anyway.

Come visit again! 


No comments: