Monday, October 13, 2014

fall part 1

Autumn is awesome. It is one of my favorite times of the year. I like it best when the weather co-oporates and gives us a few days of mild before freezing hits. We have had a bunch of nice days this fall. Thank you weather man!

Pumpkins



Feeding corn to random goats is a highlight for these guys.


But maybe wallowing in the corn is better?


The bartlome cemetary


Lacrosse has still been fun. Tanner almost scored 2 goals this season.
Scoring in lacrosse is a lot harder than you would think.




Lagoon again! Frightmares is on -and the kids are super excited about it.

Chase wanted to get in as many of these costume things as possible.


This one is just creepy.

These boys are wanted.

We went through some of the scary stuff too. The boys loved it. We will have to go again and again.


I named this Fall part 1. I am assuming that there will be a part two... that remains to be seen.

No comments: