Watch Out!
It's Halloween!
Watch Out!
Bananas will photo bomb you!
Watch Out!
Walking bananas!
It is Halloween at the Bartlome's house
Scary guys attacking Bananas!
This is how it all came to be...
Jaxon's band concert. He is wearing the purple and green hair wig thing.
Alex had a piano recital thingy. He looks surprisingly like Mozart here. I think it's the hair.
Chase's Halloween party in his class.
Dinner! I think we named this year's skeleton "Litt'l Bill"
(Chase had fallen off of his bike a few minutes before this picture and he scraped his face.)
We had a monster fruit/veggie tray this year.
After trick- or- treating
we have the
eating and t.v.ing
tons-o-candy
And... Jaxon had friends over for a scary movie. I have an old kid.
1 comment:
The banana boy was a nice contrast to the scary monster guys! Cool mom to make the skeleton and monster dinner items! Fun!
Post a Comment