Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to school

Summer is over and school started! These two were SO ready to start school.

Alex is so excited to start 4th grade.

What a grown up kid!

Chase is all ready to start 2nd grade.



Tanner is ready for seventh grade! Middle school! 
(not as excited as little brothers though)
Can you believe that this kid is so grown up?

Here all all the boys together. Jaxon's last day of band camp was the younger boys first day of school. Jaxon loves his R6 shirt (or not).  He will never wear it again.


So this is the first year that I will have kids in different schools. 
Jaxon starts a week after the younger boys. 

And....
Here is Jaxon's first day of high school!
10th grade- sophomore.

He had a great first day and really looking forward to the second day. 
(favorite classes scheduled for the second day)

When he was 2 and 3 we lived in a neighborhood that the kids took the bus to school. I told him that he could ride the bus when he turned 5. But we had moved by then and have never taken the bus.  
So, this year... he gets to ride the bus to school! hooray! (I am sure he does not care at all. But I do!)

No comments: