For Chase's birthday party it is his "small" year. Meaning- he is supposed to invite a couple of friends to do something out of the house so it is kind of a break for me I don't have to do all the party games and stuff. Chase decided to invite school friends this year. Well, Chase has 4 friends that he plays with at recess. He said that he could not decide on only 2 of them. I am a push over and I let him invite all of them.
Here he is blowing out his candles in his "8" cake (donuts)
Presents!
Then we went to the museum of Natural Curiosity. (January- indoor birthday!) This is something I have wanted to take my kids to- so I made it a party and I just killed two birds with one stone. boom!
This is the water area...
This is the town area, with lots of different rooms to try things in...
like music
This is the rainforest, climby area.
This was the science-y just like the exploratorium area.
It was super fun. Thanks for having a birthday Chase!
(Just a funny story- I was a little worried about driving other people's kids there- just because...it is other people's kids and stuff happens. I made sure I knew exactly where to go, had gas, did everything I could to make sure we would be safe. The day of the party- one of the moms called me ans said, "I hope you don't think I am crazy- but I am going to drive my son down there. I had a horrible dream last night and as much as I trust you, I don't know if it is a prompting that I need to listen to- I would feel more comfortable if I drove him. So that is so fine and I was not offended. BUT it made me even more nervous! Now someone was dreaming about my bad driving! Nothing happened and everyone was super careful.)
1 comment:
Seth hung on that rope for 999+ seconds.... it was over 16 minutes! We love that museum. It is so much fun!
Post a Comment