March 14th is pi day. I always want to celebrate this because... pie. I have never remembered in the past. But I remembered this year! We had grasshopper ice cream pie and strawberry pie. Some of my children are not fans of cooked fruit so these are perfect. And quick to make. And yummy.
Tanner earned his Star award! I got him doing the flag ceremony but- I was up on the stand for him to give me the mothers pin. I am proud of my boys hard work.
St. Patty's Day!
We had rainbow fruit and rainbow pancakes. And corned beef and potato hash.
Tanner's favorite thing is fruit!
Ignore the construction in the background
We went on a walk around daybreak lake and the younger kids took their scooters. They had so much fun. We needed a nice warm day like this.
Project:
This is my dining room. Do you see how centered the light is on my table?
How about this way? And this light is from 1996 when our house was built. It was time for a change.
So... using the skills we learned from our basement light experience, we moved the hole, put in new electrical boxes and hung a new light! That makes it sound easier than it was.
Here it is! It is so bright! We are not used to being able to see in our dining room. Now we can and the kids say that it is blinding.
And look! Centered!
Centered! Hooray!
What it looks like in the day time.
This is something that we have been wanting to do for years. Great job to Andre because he did it all. I just gave morale support.
And we still have a lot of March to go. March is a little bit crazy this year. But again... it is all fun so no complaints here.
No comments:
Post a Comment