Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chase is Nine

Chase had a birthday on Friday and so we had a party. He has so many friends that it was hard to figure out who to invite. I made him limit the amount of kids at his party.

Chase wanted pizza and a movie. So that is what we did.



We added in some games.  I did not get a good picture of this game but it was the game that the kids all liked the most. It was a ball of plastic wrap with candy wrapped within the layers of plastic wrap. You get to keep unwrapping until the next person rolls doubles on dice. They loved this!


Then we went downstairs and played some "minute to win it" games.

Ping pong balls bounced in cups.

Suck up the skittles

Keep balloons in the air

I didn't get a good picture of this but it was -put cereal onto a pipe cleaner only using one hand.

Use chop sticks to get candy out of a bowl. This was the hardest game.



This was the favorite of the minute games- stacking pennies on your hand.




Cup stacking


"Don't touch the nuts" game- you have to use a stick to stack the nuts.






Chase decided on ice cream sundaes. So his candles were in the ice cream.

He loves his presents.


Then we finally got to the movie. We got "Kubo and the Two Strings". It was a pretty good movie. I liked it.

Boys this age are pretty crazy but they are so cute and sweet under all that craziness.

I can't believe Chase is nine years old. He has become such a great kid. He is always trying his best, he doesn't cause trouble and he is fun to be with.
Happy Birthday!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Chase!