Tanner is in Hap Ki Do. This is a Korean Martial Art. Tanner loves this. Like he really loves it. Class is on Mondays and Wednesdays. They do really hard things in class like knuckle push ups and stuff like that and he loves it. He is really a strong kid.
But before I show you some pictures- I want to talk about my new favorite thing! I can take a video of something and then go in later on my video software and get a picture from that video. (Maybe you have all been able to do this for years- but I just learned how and I am super happy about it.) Tanner moves so fast that he is almost always blurry in every picture I take. So Andre and I took lots of video today and I went through and got some fun pictures.
Tanner is currently a green belt. He had his belt test today to earn his blue belt. He did an amazing job.
There is not a lot of room in his class and no chairs- so I don't go watch him during the weekly practices. So this was awesome to get good pictures of him.
I'm going to have too many pictures here I can already tell.
And... there you go- Tanner is pretty cool.
This is Tanner with Master Haile. He is a great teacher.
Tanner will get his new belt in class on Monday.













1 comment:
Good job Tanner. It's cool that he has found something that he has enjoyed so much
Post a Comment